Thursday, October 27, 2011

Picnik

Do you like editing photos? Yap, if you are bored with Photoscape or Photoshop, you can try this one. I find a best photo editor in web, Picnik. You can choose FREE and PREMIUM. There are some items in PREMIUM that cannot applied in FREE. But there are many cute items that you can use if you choose FREE one.
Well, I just edited my photo, but it was not good because I can't edit photo, lol. And here is my photo:
Please don't laugh, haha. It's not good enough! But I'm trying to learn how to edit photo well. If you want, you can teach me :p
Well, to edit photos in Picnik is very easy. There are many beautiful items on there! You should try it, exactly who loves editing photos! If you have tried edit photo in Picnik, tell me and show me your photo! I want to see it :)
Hmm, I think that's enough. Bye :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

comment or die!!!!!